TERMS OF PURCHASE
Upon making a purchase to impulse-community.com you agree to the following terms:
- Subscriptions will be automatically revoked after the time period advertised at the time of purchase has expired.
- Your subscription purchase may be revoked prior to the termination date if you abuse your purchase to cause a breach of the peace and stability of our services.
- You may be suspended from the services at any time, and subsequently, you may lose access to your purchase.
- Subscription purchases are not guaranteed to remain available. As an online service, they may be inaccessible for any amount of time. We are not obliged to provide full-refunds in this event.
- You waive your right to chargeback or attempt to refund your transaction with PayPal when you make a purchase with us. All refund disputes should occur with support at support.impulse-community.com. Chargeback or external refund attempts will lead to a full account suspension from all our services and your product access will be revoked.
- Subscription purchases are not protected under EU online product return rights. This service is classified as online digital content, therefore you agree you lose your right of withdrawal by receiving the product.
- Subscriptions are automatically processed and provided after purchase. If after 2 days, however, you have not received your product you are eligible to a full refund. Please contact us to initiate this process.
- We reserve the right to reject your purchase if we believe it to be fraudulent, in this case, you will be refunded in full.
- We may require proof of purchase information to initiate compensation or refund requests, you are liable to ensure you maintain the safety of this information. If it cannot be provided we will not be required to refund your product.
- We are bound by consumer protection and sales laws of the United Kingdom. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact our support so we can help you resolve them.
You can view a printable copy of this document here.